Adventures in the Elsir Vale
Witchcross was for much of its history a village of no special significance, a small community home to several dozen families who made a good living from the fertile woods and soil around them.
- Old Witchcross Abbey: Witchcross’s namesake was abandoned long ago; its original purpose is long forgotten.
- The Wall: This half-built stone wall looms over the village.
- The New School
- Witchcross Inn: Proprieter Cadwinne Raighmane and Waitress Verun Reig
- Abbot’s Goods: This general store, owned by the descendants of the village founder, is Witchcross’s centre of commerce.
- New Chapel: Despite its name, this humble church has ably served the village for decades.
- The Winberry Home: Teehan Winberry works from home, where she also deals in herbal and other remedies.
- The Sentinels’ Camp